Installer le logiciel de programmation
Install the ST-Link Utility programming software
The ARM is programmed using STMicroelectronics’ software. Indeed, the GigaDevice ARM GD32 is a chip that “looks” in every way like the original STM32 ARM.
- Download the loading software provided by the manufacturer ST Micro Electronics “STM32 ST-LINK Utility” (Currently in version 4.3.0 ,on the ST Micro Electronics website you must deposit your email address in order to receive the download link, or download it directly here version 4.0.0 (23Mo): en-stsw-link004.zip)
- Start the installation of the STM32 ST-LINK Utility software
- Connect via ST-LINK V2 adapter to your PC. Consider using a USB extension cord to keep the radio in place without moving it.
- The default file destination is perfect for this.
- The USB driver will also be installed, after a first click on Next
- Validate the installation of the USB drivers of the STM32 card by clicking on the Install button (twice)
- Launch the STM32 ST-Link software available in the start menu