Mise à jour du firmware D878UV
Resetting and loading the latest D878UV firmware
- Turn off your Anytone. Disconnect the ST-Link USB programmer, disconnect the 3 programming wires from the radio board.
- Turn your Anytone on by keeping the PTT and PF1 keys pressed (under the PTT button). When asked “Are you sure you want to Initialize radio?”, confirm the reset with the green Confirm button.
- Download the CPS for the AnyTone D878UV (Version 1.10 is 7MB): D878UV 1.10.zip
- Unzip the file
- Unzip the USB_Virtual_Com_Port_Driver_v18.104.22.1683.rar file and launch the execution of the driver that will be used to communicate with the workstation via its serial link. (Choose x86 for a 32bit Windows, and x64 for the 64bit version)
- Install the CPS by run D878UV_Debug_Setup_1.10.exe
Launch CPS D878UV 1.10
- Connect your usual USB programming cable to the microphone / loudspeaker jack on the set. Turn on your Anytone in programming mode (by holding down the PTT key and the upper orange key). The LED flashes slowly red.
- Select the communication port via the Set / Set COM Menu
- We will now go to the Tool / Fimwate Upgrade menu.
- Choose the file D878UV_V1.10_2018-12-21.spi
- Start writing the D878 v1.10 Firmware by pressing the Write key.
- Now, we update the firmware part specific to the graphical icons of the terminal. Turn off the radio and turn it on again while holding the PTT and PF2 button (the lower side button). The display shows “UPDATE MODE”. From the Tools menu, choose Firmware/Icon Upgrade. In the directory D878UV_ICONV1.1 / Anytone Startup, select the file D878_1G_ICON_V1.1d_20181227.spi. Click on the’Write’ button to start the update. Restart the radio.