Here are the new features added to Anytone ATD-868UV (firmware 2.33) and to its CPS software (v1.33).
- Resolved the issue that Last heard after ‘all call’ group call (TG 16777215) is displayed as TG 20503.
- Stop the time separator (colon symbol) from flashing on the time of day clock, to avoid clicking sounds to be induced on weak received VHF signals
- Change the Knob Lock to lock only knobs, no longer lock the up/down key when set up with Knob Lock.
- Resolve the issue that DMR APRS can not work with Motorola repeater.
- Since we have increased a Squelch off option for Analog mode afterwards FW2.23, when you open an old codeplug, please reset the analog squelch firstly.
- Some reports the exported Talk Groups are missing some information, please remember to check on the boxes when you need more information, in CPS- Tool – Extended function.
- Tool – Export Data Conversion File, it will allow you save a codeplug in .dcf file. The exported .dcf file can be opened by latest 2.50 Contact Manager. Also you can directly load the .dcf file to CPS2.25 with changing the file open type to .dcf file.
Download firmware 2.33
Follow the update procedure available in the article Discover Anytone AT-D868UV, what is it really worth? 📶 and in particular the step of updating icons (some are added for APRS added in 2.32 version)
Hardware V1.0 — Please use the firmware V1.33 for updating the radio.
Hardware V1.1 — Please use the firmware V2.33 for updating the radio.