Open the radio housing
Close your device
- Replace the two flexible covers and lock them.
- Close the case carefully, making sure that the rubber seal fits properly in its slot.
- Tighten the 2 Torx head screws again
- Replace the 3 rubber seals (antenna and rotary knobs)
- Screw back the 3 brass parts – (help you with 3D printed plastic parts)
French Repeater Codeplug
As with its version for D868UV, here is the French repeaters codeplug for the AT-D878UV.
A codeplug is available with 121 French repeaters. After opening it with the CPS, remember to change your CSS7 ID. All channels are set to APRS transmission on TG208
- Download the “France” codeplug for ATD-878UV version 1.10 (2.4Mo) AT-D878UV v1.10 -France-APRS- F5UII-10-02-2019.rdt
The AT-D878UV manual
All I have to do now is deliver the documentation of the position to you (English) : ATD878UV-UserManual.pdf
This article has referred to these internet resources. Thanks to the authors and contributors.
I hope you have succeeded in completing this tutorial of pedagogical interest. The comments below are at your disposal for any comments or questions. Also, I invite you to share the link of this tutorial (the first page) to your contacts, your social networks.