Sauvegarder et flasher le micrologiciel AT-D878UV
Perform a backup of the D868UV software
- Turn on your D868UV in programming mode: Turn the ON (volume) knob by holding the up (orange) and PTT buttons.
- The address must be equal to 0x0800000000 and the Size value to 0xFF800
- Click on Connect to the target
- Click on File / Save as… Save the file with an explicit name (for example: save-868.hex)
- The software is read. You will find at the bottom of the screen these few lines:
21:44:28 : ST-LINK SN : Old ST-LINK firmware/ST-LINK already used
21:44:28 : ST-LINK Firmware version : V2J17S4 (Need Update)
21:44:28 : Old ST-LINK firmware detected!
Please upgrade it from ST-LINK->'Firmware update' menu.
21:44:28 : Connected via SWD.
21:44:28 : Connection mode : Normal.
21:44:28 : Debug in Low Power mode enabled.
21:44:29 : Device ID:0x430
21:44:29 : Device flash Size : 1MBytes
21:44:29 : Device family :STM32F10xx XL-density
21:47:29 : ST-LINK SN : Old ST-LINK firmware/ST-LINK already used
21:47:29 : ST-LINK Firmware version : V2J17S4 (Need Update)
21:47:29 : Old ST-LINK firmware detected!
Please upgrade it from ST-LINK->'Firmware
Load the new AT-D878UV software
We are now ready to load the software corresponding to the D878UV
- Download the source file 878MCU.zip
- Unzip the file.
- From the File menu, choose Open file…. Specify the path of your unzipped 878MCU.hex file. The Address field indicates 0x08000000
- n the Target menu , choose “Program & Verify”
- The following summary window appears. Check the start address. The operation is started as soon as you click on the Start button.
- Writing the software takes about 92 seconds
The processing is traced by the software:ST-Link lecture Anytone AT-D868UV1234567891011121314151617181922:42:43 : ST-LINK SN : Old ST-LINK firmware/ST-LINK already used22:42:43 : ST-LINK Firmware version : V2J17S4 (Need Update)22:42:43 : Old ST-LINK firmware detected!Please upgrade it from ST-LINK->'Firmware update' menu.22:42:43 : Connected via SWD.22:42:43 : Connection mode : Normal.22:42:43 : Debug in Low Power mode enabled.22:42:43 : Device ID:0x43022:42:43 : Device flash Size : 1MBytes22:42:43 : Device family :STM32F10xx XL-density22:43:19 : [878MCU.hex] opened successfully.22:43:19 : [878MCU.hex] checksum : 0x086FF07B22:45:50 : Memory programmed in 1mn and 32s and 337ms.22:45:50 : Verification...OK22:45:50 : Programmed memory Checksum: 0x086FF07B22:45:52 : Flash memory [0x08000000:0x08100000] Checksum: 0x0877C89B22:45:52 : Disconnected from device.22:45:52 : Connection to device is lost: check power supply and debug connection.22:45:52 : If the target is in low power mode, please enable "Debug in Low Power mode" option from Target->settings menu.
If during the writing operation, the flashing stops with an error, you can no longer switch your station to programming mode (DFU mode). You can reset by placing pin 14 of the ARM to GND ground.