Le firmware AT-D868UV
About the firmware
My AT-D868UV is delivered with its 2.27 firmware. The original firmware (Device Info) displayed in the Menu / Settings / Device Info displays these items
Model Name : D868UV
Freq Range : 400-480 136-174
Firmware version 2.27
Hardware Ver : 1.10
Radio Data Ver : 1.00
Last Pro Date : 2018-03-05
Worm Peak: 1.10
Lange Ver ; 1.00
Sct SW Ver : V2.01.05NJ
By using this version, I notice on some occasions rather annoying operating bugs: Complete freezes requiring the removal of the battery for restarting, but also station receivers displayed on the screen but without BF audio signal. I decide to upgrade the firmware to 2.29 dated 26/05/2018 and then to 2.30 dated 23/06/2018. Thankfully, since that version, I really haven’t seen any more problems. This version also adds some interesting features, developed below:
- Display the last station heard during transmission (CPS->Optional Setting->Other->Show Last Call On Launch = On)
- Keyboard beep with variable level according to volume level (CPS->Optional Setting->Alert Tone ->Key Tone levels = On)
- Enable the Ranging function for private call channels.
- Specify the unit of measure for Ranging (CPS->Optional Setting->GPS/Ranging->Ranging) either “meter” or “feet”
- Multiple keyboard locking options
- Change from 5 to 7 digits 5Tone selector function
- Ranging Direction Correction
- Fixed malfunction when downloading contact CSV files to import directly.
- In Friends list, add search by repeater number
- Improved PTT response speed when connecting to a radio relay.
- Added the possibility to program function key to toggle maximum volume level (Indoor /1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8)
- Select SMS format CPS->Optional Setting->Digital Fun->SMS format = M-SMS / H-SMS)
- Added the ability to assign timeslot switching (Slot Swith) to a function key.
- Take into consideration the band limits of the auto repeater offset function. No automatic out-of-band offset if out of user configured band limits.
- Added ability to configure 2 band limits for auto repeat offset function.
- In Menu / Call Log / Last Call, add a list of last 30 calls.
- Enhanced Friends list search: The Repeater number now becomes Callsign. Search is case insensitive (lower/upper case accepted)
- Problems with switching on the auto repeater function after switching off the station has been solved
- Problem of PF2 key Long press to scanner solved
- Solved the problem of absence of RSSI and green light at PTT release
- New option in Optional Setting / Other /Adress Book Sent with its own code = On or Off
The different hardware versions
For hardware version V1.0, use firmware file version V1.xx
For hardware version V1.1, use firmware file version V2.xx