Technical data of AnyTone manufacturer
AT-D868UV Characteristics Complement
Some of the features are not highlighted by the manufacturer, certainly some of them are rather accessory than others but this shows the richness of the AnyTone.
- Two VFO A and B, either analogue / DMR / UHF / VHF.
- Several configurable IDs (When you lend your device to an friend OM, it will transmit with its own ID). Select the ID to use on your 868UV from Menu / Settings / Chan set / 12.Radio ID. / Select / Option / Select Radio Id
- 88-108 MHz FM broadcast radio reception, with programmed frequencies. To switch to FM, remember to assign a programmable key
- Possibility to add private and public Talkgroups and be ready to broadcast without opening the PC to program the station (see below)
- Possibility to add Channels without PC
- Customization of the ignition screen, with a text or an image (dimensions 160 x 130 pixels, jpg or bmp formats) Example image. Password start protection possible.
- Battery voltage display (by programmable key)
- GPS integrated into the transceiver, with a rather fast synchronization and “fix” of the satellites. Information on longitude, latitude, speed (m/s) and altitude (m). When the position is correct, the GPS icon on the top band appears in red. Information about the AT-D868UV is accessed via the Menu / GPS / GPS Infor key. You can easily send your position to a contact by SMS, validating with the Edit button. The introduction text (by default “My current GPS position is” can be changed from CPS / Optional Setting / GPS-Ranging). GPS allows you to set the AT-D868UV time precisely (Menu / Settings / Radio Set / 44 Date Time / GPS Check)
- “Hold time” – After your call partner has finished transmitting, a beep and/or a message will make you wait a few seconds (programmable duration). This allows you not to pick up too quickly and to ensure a blank before picking up the microphone again.
- Automatic PTT triggering by adjustable Vox
- Adjustable microphone gain (via CPS software and also directly on the Menu / Settings / Radio Set / 25 Mic Level = 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5)