Mettre à jour le firmware AT-D868UV
Here is the method to update your AT-D868UV firmware
- Install the CPS (corresponding to your firmware version)
- Download the zip containing the firmware. Unzip. There you will find 2 files
- Connect your USB cable to your PC and the cable to the AT-D868UVE micro/HP jack.
- From the CPS, validate the communication port
- Save your current AT-D868UV programming by reading its Menu Program/Read From Radio configuration.
- Turn off your AR-D868UV. Turn the unit back on with the volume control (rotary knob 3 below) by holding the PTT key and the upper orange key (10 below). The display remains off and the LED flashes red. The firmware is ready to load into your AT-D868UV.
- Launch the update tool via the menu Tool / Firmware/Icon Upgrade
- Search for the file with SPI extension after clicking the Open Update File button
- Click on Write
- If the message “Check Link. Check wether the current serial port settings are correct, Retry or Cancel” (displayed in a popup “QXCode_Update_dpinst”), this indicates that you have probably forgotten to set the workstation to firmware programming mode (Step 5 above)
- Now, we update the specific firmawre dedicated to the graphical icons of the handy. Power off the transceiver and turn it on again while hold pressing the PTT and PF2 button (the lower side key). The display shows “UPDATE MODE”. In the Tools menu, choose Firmware/Icon Upgrade, and then, in the directory 868UV_icon update_V1.xx, select file D868_1G_ICON_V1.xx.spi. Click on the’Write’ button to start the update. Restart the radio.
- The manufacturer’s manual recommends to reset the workstation after updating its firmware. I don’t think that’s useful, unless you find that your AT-D868UV doesn’t work. Be careful to save your codeplug before performing the complete reset of your station: Turn off your Anytone then turn it on while keeping the PTT and PF1 keys pressed (under the PTT button). When asked “Are you sure you want to Initialize radio?”, confirm the reset with the green Confirm key. Reload your codeplug previously saved by Menu/Program/Write to radio.