La dérive de fréquences visualisée sous Excel
In addition to the stabilization feature itself, the SDR Console software also allows (and as an accessory, it is true) to export the correction points that the software has bring. So we will be able to see the evolutions of frequency that the LNB has “caused ” to the software….
To accomplish this,
- Click on the button that represents the floppy disk.
- Choose the output format of the file (here Tabulations separator)
- Save your file in the desired location on your computer
- Click on Open file to open the file directly through your usual spreadsheet software
- If you use Excel, you will find a sheet, in which you can find up to 10,000 samples.
- We can quickly create a graph to represent the frequency evolution generated by the LNB oscillator. First, we need to reconstruct the data under two columns. Select column A (click on the letter A)
- In Office Excel 2010 (or newer), select Data and then Convert. Choose the data type Delimited. Then check Tabulation, and click Finish. This creates two columns in the Excel table.
Now select your two columns with the Time and Offset headers. Click on Insert, and choose a line graph template. The result is displayed and shows the frequency correction work performed by the SDR Console software.